All orders can be canceled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be canceled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
- you do not receive them within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 2-5 day processing)
- you receive the wrong item
- you do not want the product you have received (but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused)
- If your order with us doesn’t arrive at the correct shipping address provided to us and your payment is eligible, we’ll reimburse the full cost of eligible purchases paid, including shipping costs or we will gladly replace the item for you.
We do not issue the refund if:
- your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster)
Order Not Received
If your item has not arrived within 35 days (45 days for international) after you placed your order, please contact our support team via [email protected] and we will promptly take care of you.
Shipping times can be longer for certain countries such as Canada, Australia, and the UK, for example. We are currently working on providing quicker shipping times for all of our customers, worldwide, but we do not have an estimated date for when that will be active.
IMPORTANT: Unfortunately, we cannot be responsible if a package is undelivered because of missing, incomplete, or incorrect destination information. We do our best to avoid errors by verifying the shipping information with every customer in the order confirmation sent immediately after ordering. Costs to reship the package will be invoiced to the customer.
We are also not responsible for failed deliveries due to the addressee not being home during the time of delivery.
FREE PROMO PRODUCTS: We do not offer replacement nor return on any free products, for any reason. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, PROMO items cannot be refunded.
- Products that are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received:
a) All ﬁnal sale and clearance products
b) Any product that is returned without original condition and packaging.
- Unsealed items are always ﬁnal sale. If the product is in any way damaged or tampered with, without a seal, or the seal has been broken, it will not be available for any return, exchange.
- If the packaging has been bent, creased, or the ties inside the pack have been opened, tampered with, or is not in its original condition, the product is unable to get exchanged for.
- If the product is in its original condition, sealed, and has been within 15 days,
there is a return option available.
- If you are returning an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message at [email protected]
If you place a chargeback with your credit card company (on purpose or by mistake) for any order that you placed and received, there will be a $35.00 research fee charged to your account upon receiving the chargeback by our merchant provider to cover our investigative expenses to prove that you did make the purchase.
webily.net does not tolerate credit card fraud, and all fraud, without exception, will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. In addition, we will pursue civil legal action seeking any loss of income related to the fraud, including business, legal fees, research costs, employee downtime and loss of revenues.
webily.net considers credit card chargebacks to be fraud if you have made no reasonable effort to work with us to resolve any problems with your purchase. All frivolous chargebacks not only cost our employees time away from our usual and customary matters of conducting normal business but cost us money, therefore:
You agree that if you, the buyer, choose to do business with VeryYu.com, and you file a chargeback with your credit card company, and you do not win the chargeback argument, you agree to pay us $35 for our time responding to the matter. You, the buyer authorize us to charge this amount to your credit card. If this charge is rejected, webily.net will pursue legal action to recoup losses for our time associated with responding to the chargeback in addition to any other fees explained above. You agree to reimburse us or any representative we may appoint for any legal expenses your actions may make us incur. We take fraud seriously. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. The waiver of a breach hereunder does not waive any other or subsequent breach.
In the event that you win the chargeback with your credit card company, and have not returned our goods, webily.net will attempt to recover fraudulently disputed charges plus additional costs via a third-party collection agency and your account will be reported to all credit bureaus as a delinquent collection account. This may severely damage your credit rating for at least the next seven (7) years. At this point, we will no longer accept a return of the merchandise as a settlement for the debt and will only accept payment in full. In addition to this, webily.net will file a report with your local police or sheriffs department, and file a mail fraud complaint with the United States Postal Inspection Service.
Note: The customer must attempt to return any and all merchandise to webily.net before attempting a chargeback. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Stolen Credit Card Purchases
We log IP strings on all orders – any orders coming back as a chargeback due to fraudulent activities will be diligently pursued through your local jurisdiction for prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.